Did you know that the most frequently asked question from our customers is: “What information should I include in my business card?”
The answer is often different from person to person, but we’ve put together a handy checklist of the most commonly added information to include on a business card for you so that you can be sure you’re not leaving out anything important! Many of these items are only applicable in certain cases so read through the list and add the items that are applicable to you and your business.
- Company Name (and/or logo)
- Company tagline
- Your full name
- Your Qualification(s)
- Position at the company
- Telephone number (office and mobile)
- Fax number
- Email address
- Other contact methods (Skype; BBM PIN; WhatsApp etc)
- Company registration number
- Company directors
- Social media links (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest etc)
- QR Code
- Company Physical Address (and/or GPS co-ordinates)
- Postal Address
- Services / Products you offer
This list doesn’t include every element that you might find on a business but should be used as a guideline. Each industry may include specific information that should be included.
There are some people who prefer the minimalist approach but remember to include at least one or two methods where potential customers can contact you.
It is advisable to find a template to meet you needs to get a good idea of how best to layout all this information.